Saturday or Sunday
$395 Party for up to 15 kids (ages 1-10)
$445 Party for up to 22 kids (ages 1-10)
$495 Party for up to 35 kids (ages 1-10)
***Party Times for 2018 Only***
Saturdays & Sundays
- 2 HOUR PARTY 5:15pm - 7:15pm OR
- 3 HOUR PARTY 5:15pm - 8:15pm ($50.00 extra)
- 2 Hours of Private Play Area Fun (closed to the public)
- 2 Hours Private Party in Main Parents Café Lounge
- 1 Dedicated Kangamoo Party Host
Kangamoo postcard invitations to hand to your friends
Generic Party Themed Paper Goods: Plates + Napkins +White Plastic Silverware
Set up and clean up
- Yes! You can bring your own decorations or themed party supplies and we will help you set up! (photos above are examples of themed parties that customers have thrown at Kangamoo)
Is a deposit required to book a Party?
A $150 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required to confirm your reservation.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- If you do need to cancel the party, we will work with you to find another date and time that will work best for you within one year of original party date. Your original deposit will be applied towards your re-scheduled party. Alternatively, you may use the $150 deposit towards store credit (to purchase play passes or memberships).
Is the REQUESTED DATE I select here guaranteed?
Party Dates are based on availability and not guaranteed. We will make every effort to make sure that we host your party on the date you request above or very close to it! Please always have multiple date options in mind, in the event we cannot accommodate your requested date. Once you request a party date please allow 3-5 business days for us to check staff and party room availability. A request is not a guarantee of party availability. All Parties will be confirmed via a phone call from a Kangamoo team member to confirm your party's date and exact time. Note: an email receipt of party $150 deposit received is NOT a confirmed date/time booking.
More Birthday Party FAQs: